Hello, my beauties! I know this is the first post that has gone up in a while, but I promise you I have a good reason for the hold up.
I had so many different things planned for the end of 2012 that I'd written, and wanted to go up but now it seems like such a huge waste because of the complete bombardment on the last day of 2012. It was so bad that I seemed to have dropped into 2013 without even batting my eyes!
Bad jokes aside, this is going to be a quick post to give you guys some updates.
1) I will be trying to post regularly. When I say trying, I mean absolutely doing my hardest to get some really good posts up. I'll figure out a schedule soon enough for what days posts will go up, etc. (This is going to be difficult a little bit because we're turning right into what I call "the rush hour zone" in school and right about now things will start to get a little...hectic.)
2) I am going to broaden my blog out to different horizons, branching out from not just beauty, but to fashion and lifestyle! (cue the confetti) Since there will be some new editions, I figured I might as well have a new....guest blogger! Yes, that's right! There will not only be me, but one other person. Check back for updates on that soon. (wink)
I'm going to save the rest for a surprise and the other posts I have planned will be revealed soon enough. Check out my regular blog for some more insight and depth into what 2013 will be like for me.
I'm sorry I'm so late on the welcome but..
I had so many different things planned for the end of 2012 that I'd written, and wanted to go up but now it seems like such a huge waste because of the complete bombardment on the last day of 2012. It was so bad that I seemed to have dropped into 2013 without even batting my eyes!
Bad jokes aside, this is going to be a quick post to give you guys some updates.
1) I will be trying to post regularly. When I say trying, I mean absolutely doing my hardest to get some really good posts up. I'll figure out a schedule soon enough for what days posts will go up, etc. (This is going to be difficult a little bit because we're turning right into what I call "the rush hour zone" in school and right about now things will start to get a little...hectic.)
2) I am going to broaden my blog out to different horizons, branching out from not just beauty, but to fashion and lifestyle! (cue the confetti) Since there will be some new editions, I figured I might as well have a new....guest blogger! Yes, that's right! There will not only be me, but one other person. Check back for updates on that soon. (wink)
I'm going to save the rest for a surprise and the other posts I have planned will be revealed soon enough. Check out my regular blog for some more insight and depth into what 2013 will be like for me.
I'm sorry I'm so late on the welcome but..
Welcome to 2013!! May you all stay healthy, happy, and positive. We survived 2012, the year no one thought we'd make it through, so let's celebrate it by improving our life, body, mind, and soul.
(hint for future surprises can be found in the last sentence above)
Love you all,
xoxo
Dalia
Hi Dalia!. I;ve nominated you for a Liebster award! Please go to my blog for all the details. BTW I've changed my url.
ReplyDeleteMissDelovelyCami.blogspot.com <3
Camila! Thank you so much for the nomination, love! ♥
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited, and I really appreciate this. I guess you know who I am nominating now as well ;)