So, recently I've purchased the Revlon Lip Butters after watching countless reviews on YouTube about them. I, personally, have been searching for a lip product that had enough pigmentation to pull off as a lipstick but at the same time leave my lips hydrated like I'd swiped on some lip balm.
Being the adventurer I am, I decided to look up these amazing new lip butters everyone has been raving about and to say the least....I am very, very pleased.
After all the crazy research I went into, I was caught between two colors: Candy Apple and Cherry Tart. Now, the reason I went with Candy Apple rather than Cherry Tart was because of the difference in undertones between them both. Candy Apple had a more orange undertone rather than the pinkish one that Cherry Tart had and I do love a bright red lip, so Candy Apple was the winner.
Once I knew which color I wanted, I just had to get it. I don't know if it was the raving reviews I heard about them but at the time I knew I just had to have it.
I ended up going to Walmart the first trip but what ended up happening was that all the Lip Butters, every single one, was completely wiped out. Set back, but not willing to give up, I headed over to the local Walgreens and picked up it up for $6.39-which, I'll admit, for a girl who likes a bargain is pretty expensive-and it was well worth it.
I love the color, I love the pigmentation and I personally feel that it is the perfect cross between a gloss, lipstick, and balm. I originally wanted to include swatches for the color but since this is pretty out of the blue and last minute, I can only link you to the review I watched by the beauty guru missglamorazzi.
Well, I think that's it for this review. Would I purchase this product again? Yes. Despite the price that I think should be lowered to atleast 4 or 5 dollars, but hey, I'm still willing to rebuy.
Please leave any questions or comments in the comment box below!
Thanks so much for reading. ♥
Being the adventurer I am, I decided to look up these amazing new lip butters everyone has been raving about and to say the least....I am very, very pleased.
The Revlon Lip Butters come in twenty different colors and the color I ended up purchasing here is #35 Candy Apple. Now, I did a lot of research prior to purchasing this product because being more olive toned, I know that cooler colors do not work for me at all. Not only was I looking for a deeper color, but I'd been really into reds lately what with fall coming in. I'd always loved the look of a dark, neutral outfit with a nice pop of color on the lips for a larger statement.
Once I knew which color I wanted, I just had to get it. I don't know if it was the raving reviews I heard about them but at the time I knew I just had to have it.
I ended up going to Walmart the first trip but what ended up happening was that all the Lip Butters, every single one, was completely wiped out. Set back, but not willing to give up, I headed over to the local Walgreens and picked up it up for $6.39-which, I'll admit, for a girl who likes a bargain is pretty expensive-and it was well worth it.
I love the color, I love the pigmentation and I personally feel that it is the perfect cross between a gloss, lipstick, and balm. I originally wanted to include swatches for the color but since this is pretty out of the blue and last minute, I can only link you to the review I watched by the beauty guru missglamorazzi.
Well, I think that's it for this review. Would I purchase this product again? Yes. Despite the price that I think should be lowered to atleast 4 or 5 dollars, but hey, I'm still willing to rebuy.
Please leave any questions or comments in the comment box below!
Thanks so much for reading. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment