Friday, February 1, 2013

NOTD- Santee's Metallic Red

Since this is one of the few times I painted my nails, I decided to make a post on one of my favorite (cheap) nail polishes that last over a week!
Santee nail polishes retail for about $1.00 and I think they have super great quality at the end of the day.

I painted my nails with both Metallic Red and NYC's Long Wearing Nail Enamel Top Coat. At first, I didn't like the top coat because every polish I put it with always chipped off both the polish and the top coat which really frustrated me (I don't play with my polishes!). But, I realized that I was spreading just  a little too much over my polish and decided to try out only a thin layer.

I guess a little goes a long way, right?

Look out for a review on NYC nail polishes soon.


Much love,

xoxo Dalia


No comments:

Post a Comment